Lake Havasu City Police detectives assisted the Mohave County Probation Department to conduct a probation search at a residence in the 2800 block of Star Drive on Thursday, June 9. Jonathan Martinez (28) and Richard Wyninger (44) were contacted and arrested inside the residence for drug-related charges as a result of the probation search.
Both are listed as suspects in a burglary investigation from a business in the 1900 block of Acoma Boulevard West on May 29, 2016.
Further investigation resulted in the service of a search warrant, related to the burglary investigation, s at a residence in the 1300 block of Lake Havasu Avenue North. Stolen property linked to the May 29 burglary, was recovered at the residence, as well as property from the recent thefts from vehicles that occurred in the Mesquite Bay parking lot on London Bridge Road.
As a result, Trent Simon (27) was arrested and was charged with possession of stolen property, theft, fraud, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, and weapon s-related charges. Martinez and Wyninger were charged with commercial burglary, theft, and criminal damage in connection to the burglary committed at the Acoma Boulevard West business.
The following individuals were also arrested during the day-long investigation:
- Destiny James (18), Drug Paraphernalia ($10,000 bond, transferred to Mohave County Sheriff’s Office)
- Patricia Perrault (53), Drug Paraphernalia ($4,000 bond, transferred to MCSO)
- Remington Perrault (24), Warrant, Dangerous Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia ($20,000 bond, transferred to MCSO)
- Lauren Doyle (33), Warrant, Drug Paraphernalia ($5,000 bond, transferred to MCSO)
- Cathleen Still (36), Warrant, Drug Paraphernalia ($5,000 bond, transferred to MCSO)
- Dustin Cary (21), Warrant, Dangerous Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia ($15,000 bond, transferred to MCSO)