Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a single vehicle injury accident that occurred in the 1800 block of Laguna Road Friday (1/23) evening. Approximately 9:17 p.m. deputies responded to the scene of an accident involving a driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle. The driver, Richard Anthony Krautkramer, 54, of Fort Mohave, suffered injuries. Investigations determined that Krautkramer was traveling westbound on Laguna Road from Mountain View Road when he swerved to the right of the roadway. Krautkramer advised that he swerved to avoid a vehicle passing another vehicle in front of him. Krautkramer was thrown from his motorcycle and sustained a broken arm, wrist, multiple broken fingers, severe road rash and lacerations to his head and face. Krautkramer was airlifted to Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Krautkramer was wearing a helmet and leather clothing which prevented him from more severe injuries. This investigation is on-going. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
About The Author
- Phoenix officials promise ‘thorough’ review of police response after Trump rally
- Millions consumed potentially unsafe water in the past 10 years
- August 23, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Trump hints of future pardon for Arpaio, scolds Arizona senators McCain, Flake
- Day of peaceful protests ends with tear gas as faction confronts police