Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a single vehicle rollover accident on Stockton Hill Road, at milepost 8.5, Saturday (12/27) morning. At about 7:26 a.m., deputies responded to the scene of where a vehicle ran off the right roadway edge and rolled once. Richard Brummet, the driver and single occupant, was driving south on Stockton Hill Road when he failed to negotiate the curve. Brummet was not wearing a seatbelt and he was ejected. Brummet was airlifted to University Medical Center in Las Vegas by Guardian Air with a large laceration on his head, a lacerated liver, spinal fractures and a fractured arm. This accident remains under investigation.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News