Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Diane Lilleen Reynolds, 43, of Kingman on Sunday (11/30) morning for interfering with judicial proceedings, a misdemeanor. Approximately 6:50 am, deputies responded to a call at a residence in the 3700 block of Shaeffer Avenue. Deputies contacted the 67 year-old female victim. The victim reported that she had a valid order of protection against Reynolds. The victim advised that Reynolds had come to the residence and was banging on the door, attempting to force her way inside. While on scene, deputies observed Reynolds in the area. Deputies contacted Reynolds who denied being at the victim’s residence. Reynolds was taken into custody without incident. Reynolds was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Report: State’s drug, alcohol, suicide death rates to climb by 2025