The Kingman Airport Industrial Park is engaged in the process of what could become its first sale of raw land at the park in roughly 5 1/2 years. An unidentified company paid the $3,000 land purchase application fee and the near three-acre parcel has been appraised. The name of the company and its plan for the property remain confidential at this juncture. The potential land sale is tracking toward a September 15 public auction.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase