The Kingman Airport Industrial Park is engaged in the process of what could become its first sale of raw land at the park in roughly 5 1/2 years. An unidentified company paid the $3,000 land purchase application fee and the near three-acre parcel has been appraised. The name of the company and its plan for the property remain confidential at this juncture. The potential land sale is tracking toward a September 15 public auction.
About The Author
June 20, 2015
December 30, 2015
June 20, 2017
January 13, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?