Officers from multiple law enforcement agencies and the MAGNET narcotics task force targeted a suspected drug lab when they served a search warrant in north Kingman this morning. Witnesses at the Kingman Airport spoke of a large caravan of law enforcement and hazardous materials vehicles and personnel. Supported by a SWAT team, officers raided a mobile home in the 3500 block of Northern Avenue. MAGNET reports that a working drug lab was not discovered, but that components and equipment used in the manufacture of dangerous drugs was located on the premises. Authorities said hazardous materials personnel will be working the scene to day to ensure public safety. A suspect was named in the search warrant but the identity of the subject was withheld initially..
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer