fireA woman was flown to a Las Vegas burn center after she was injured in a Kingman fire early Tuesday night. Kingman Fire Department Battalion Chief Bill Johnston said crews responded to the garage fire in the 2000 block of Louise Avenue at 6:01 p.m. “Fire Department Paramedics immediately provided care for a 41-year-old female who suffered from burns to extremities and to her respiratory system,” a news release stated. “The female was injured while trying to extinguish the fire and removing items from the garage.” Johnston described the injuries as significant. He said firefighters quickly extinguished the fire that was contained to the garage. Damage is estimated at less than $3,000. Improper disposal of smoking materials is considered a possible cause of the fire.