An electrical short is the suspected cause of a January 14 residential structure fire in north Kingman. Personnel from the Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District responded at 9:00 p.m. to the incident in the 4700 block of Benton Avenue. A news release indicated that arriving firefighters discovered a partially-involved house fire with flames and smoke coming from the south side of the structure. “The fire was quickly brought under control by fire department personnel,” the release said. “The damage to the home was confined to the kitchen and back porch area with heavy smoke damage throughout the rest of the structure.” No one was injured in the incident.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast