An electrical short is the suspected cause of a January 14 residential structure fire in north Kingman. Personnel from the Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District responded at 9:00 p.m. to the incident in the 4700 block of Benton Avenue. A news release indicated that arriving firefighters discovered a partially-involved house fire with flames and smoke coming from the south side of the structure. “The fire was quickly brought under control by fire department personnel,” the release said. “The damage to the home was confined to the kitchen and back porch area with heavy smoke damage throughout the rest of the structure.” No one was injured in the incident.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political