The Kingman City Parks Department hosts the 6th Annual Centennial Park Outdoor Family Campout this weekend.
Spend the evening relaxing and let us take care of the activities for you and your family. Take a night flashlight hike, listen to a story by the camp fire, enjoy an outdoor movie, roast marshmallows, do a craft, play a game, or just relax in the grass and gaze at the stars.
Wake up to a warm breakfast and leave with memories that you can talk about with your family and friends for a long time! Fees will include activities, dinner & dessert Saturday evening, and breakfast Sunday morning.
The fun begins Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and concludes Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. Adult supervision is required at the event for all minors under 18 years old. You will need to provide your own camping gear, any extra drinks (no alcohol beverages) and snacks for the event.
You will receive an itinerary and list of things to bring and not bring at time of registration.
Saturday, March 11
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. Check in at Snack bar /Tent Set up
- 5:15-6:00 p.m. Dinner (hotdog, baked beans, chips, potato salad, lemonade, tea, water)
- 5:30-6:00 p.m. BINGO w/ prizes (during dinner)
- 6:15-8:30 p.m. Various Fun Family Games & Crafts on field 7
- Night bowling, tie dye, family flashlight walk, Jenga, scavenger hunt, games
- 8:30-9:00 p.m. Marshmallow Roast for S’mores
- 9:00-10:30 p.m. Family Movie
- 11:00 p.m. Lights Out
Sunday, March 12
- 8:30-9:15 a.m. Breakfast (pancakes, sausage, fruit, juice, milk, water)
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Tent break down and Clean-Up
Where: At Centennial Park (3333 Harrison St.) in Kingman
When: 4:00pm Saturday to 10:30am Sunday
Cost: $8 for adults, $6 for children
Contact: Call Beth at the Parks & Recreation Office at 692-3109.