On Tuesday January 20th from 12 noon to 1:00 p.m., KRMC Hospice will host the first of 2015’s Hospice Education series at the Joan & Diana Hospice Home, 812 Airway Avenue. The speaker will be KRMC Dietitian, Jennifer Rapp on the topic of “Nutrition in the New Year.” Her presentation will include tips on healthy eating and how to properly read food labels. The Hospice Educational series features quarterly health education seminars for the general public. There is no charge for the program, but seating is limited. Please call 928-681-8710 to reserve your seat. Participants can bring their own lunch and KRMC Hospice will provide beverage and desert.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase