Want to learn about the Trademark business? A special seminar is scheduled for June 25, 2015 at 3 p.m. at the Polly Rosenbaum Archives Building in Phoenix.
Craig Morris, an attorney from U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, will be the guest speaker and will discuss trademark basics.
The talk will include:
• How trademarks, copyrights, patents, domain names and business name registrations differ
• Importance of selecting a mark that is federally registerable and legally protectable
• Importance of doing a complete search
• Whether an attorney should be used
• Trademark infringement
• The federal registration process
• How to avoid scams by firms charging for services not required by the USPTO
There is no cost to attend the presentation, but seats are limited. Reserve your seat today atwww.azlibrary.gov.
For more information, contact the State Library of Arizona at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-926-3870.