An explosion rocked a Phoenix neighborhood Thursday after a contractor working on a telephone pole was nearly electrocuted.  Fire Captain Ben Santillan says a man working on a power line is in critical condition being shocked by electrical wiring.  He says the victim suffered burns to his hands and his head.  He was
 

transported to a local hospital in critical condition.  According to APS officials, the victim is a contract communications worker who was working on an internet or phone line when he hit the main power line that sparked a flash of light which led to a power outage in the neighborhood.  The incident is under investigation.


Kris Dugan

728x90-SWG-Safety-Web-Banner_2014