Mohave County Sheriff’s Office is warning the public of a suspicious male subject. The incident occurred Monday (12/8) morning, at about 9:26 a.m. when deputies responded to the Cerbat Elementary School located at 2689 East Jagerson Avenue. Two juvenile sisters were walking to school on Carver Avenue between Bank Street and Benton Street when a male subject grabbed the backpack of the younger sister. The juvenile kicked the male subject and he fell. The older sister grabbed her sister and they ran to school. The suspect is described as a male subject in his 30’s with a skinny built, short orange or blonde hair, wearing a bright blue or brown jacket. After the incident, the suspect ran into a yard of a residence and disappeared. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office at (928) 753-0753 or Silent Witness at 928-753-1234.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News