Mohave Community College will temporarily expand its services in January to ease spring semester registration for new and returning students. The student services offices on each of MCC’s campuses will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Jan. 24. MCC’s student services office assists students with college enrollment and class registration. The office is regularly open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays through Fridays. MCC encourages anyone who is interested in taking spring semester classes to start the process right away to help avoid longer wait times as the semester approaches. MCC is also offering “The College Experience.” The “Experience” will allow first-time MCC students to take only one of 30 pre-selected classes at half of the class’s tuition rate; the significantly reduced rates as part of this opportunity range between $80 and $160 per class. MCC Connect staff is available to assist with inquiries by calling (866) 664-2832 between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays, between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase