Mohave Community College encourages residents to “Bring-A-Friend” to an open house for spring semester enrollment to be held on Thursday, Jan. 8 on each of MCC’s campuses. Attendees are invited to “bring a friend” and stop by any time between 4-7 p.m. to learn how to start college, how to pay for college, play games, enjoy refreshments, and enter to win movie tickets. There will also be an opportunity for attendees to take the class placement assessment for no cost. Potential students are encouraged to fill out MCC’s application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to the event. Classes begin Jan. 20. The event will be held in Building 200 on the Bullhead City campus at 3400 Highway 95; Building 200 on the Lake Havasu City campus at 1977 Acoma Blvd., West, Building 107 on the Neal Campus-Kingman at 1971 Jagerson Ave., and Building 100 on North Mohave campus at 480 S. Central Ave. For more information, call (866) 664-2832 or go to www.mohave.edu.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns