Mohave County Sheriff’s Office is warning the public of an attempted robbery/assault. The incident occurred Sunday (1/18) evening, at about 7:17 p.m. when deputies responded to a residence in the 1700 block of Gordon Drive. The adult female victim advised that she answered a knock at her backdoor when an unknown male subject put a gun to her head and told her to get in the house and not to make a sound. The victim reported that the male subject tried to make entry but she was able to slam the door. The suspect is described as a white male subject at approximately 5 foot 6 inches in height with brown and blond hair worn in a buzz cut. The subject was wearing a black bandana covering his face, a blue jacket over a black shirt with black pants and black boots. The public should not approach this suspect as he is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office at (928) 753-0753 or Silent Witness at 928-753-1234.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast