A Mesa auto parts store goes up in flames early Thursday morning.  Spokesman Colin Williams with the Rural Metro Fire Department says Mesa Fire was first to arrive on scene and knocked down the fire that was located in a storage unit on the property.  Crews contained the fire to the storage unit, but everything inside

the unit was destroyed.  The cause of the fire is unknown.  However, Williams says there could be a variety of reasons when a fire is sparked inside an auto repair shop.  The storage unit contained oils, gasoline’s, solvents and clean-up supplies typically used in the shop. No one was injured.

Kris Dugan