A Lake Havasu City man was jailed on a variety of drug charges following a January 11 traffic stop. Lake Havasu City police reports indicate that Christopher Moffit, 35, was wanted as part of a separate drug investigation when he was recognized and the Toyota Camry he was driving was pulled over. A search of the vehicle reportedly netted more than 29 grams of methamphetamine, a usable quantity of marijuana, a variety of drug paraphernalia and more than $1,500 in cash.
About The Author
July 29, 2016
November 9, 2016
February 8, 2016
March 30, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?