A drug trial is underway in Mohave County Superior Court. Attorneys presented opening statements Tuesday in the case against Pamela Bell, 56. Prosecutor Matthew Williams told the jury that Bell is culpable for trying to mail a package containing cocaine from the Mailroom in Kingman in April, 2011. He said Bell is also guilty of various charges associated with seizure of an assortment of heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and methamphetamine from a Kingman motel room nearly two weeks later. Defense attorney Virginia Crews said the drugs in question belonged to her client’s sister Penny Bell, 54. Crews said Bell is serving prison time for drug convictions and that she will testify that her sister was unknowing, and therefore innocent.
About The Author
December 22, 2014
March 12, 2017
September 1, 2016
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?