Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Reanna Lynn Nixon, 22, of Kingman, early Tuesday (12/30) morning for possession of narcotic drugs for sale, possession of narcotic drugs, possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies. Approximately 1:15 a.m., deputies contacted Nixon during a traffic stop on Northern Avenue at Glen Road. As deputies were speaking with Nixon, they observed a glass pipe with white residue sticking out of her bra. Deputies had Nixon exit the vehicle and place the pipe on the hood of the vehicle. Nixon was taken into custody without incident. A search of the vehicle revealed a black digital scale, a metal spoon with residue and a glass pipe with residue. Nixon was transported to the Mohave County Jail. Nixon advised that she has drugs on her body. During a strip search at the jail, Detention Officers located a plastic bag containing a large amount of a black powder substance weighing approximately 3.5 grams and a plastic bag containing a white crystal substance. Nixon was booked into the jail without further incident.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns