Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Barbara Jean Allen, 44, of Kingman, early Saturday (12/20) morning for possession of narcotic drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies, and a failure to pay fines misdemeanor warrant issued by Kingman Justice Court. Approximately 2:30 a.m., deputies contacted Allen during a traffic stop on Highway 66 near Hoover Avenue. A records check showed Allen to have an active warrant. Allen was taken into custody without incident. A search of Allen’s purse revealed a pill bottle containing 16 pills identified as narcotic drugs. She was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Victims’ families take plea to White House for stringent border laws
- June 22, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Patriot Movement AZ supports preservation of Chinese Cultural Center
- The inside track: UA features only program focused solely on horse racing industry
- Your vote, your voice: What do you want in election coverage?
- HAVASU POLICE ARREST IDENTITY THEFT TRIO on
- Merryman For Sheriff on
- Winter Storm Warning! Snow Possible through New Year’s Day on
- Supervisors Vote to Recommend Denial of Special Event Liquor License for Coconino Sheriff’s Candidate on