Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Barbara Jean Allen, 44, of Kingman, early Saturday (12/20) morning for possession of narcotic drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies, and a failure to pay fines misdemeanor warrant issued by Kingman Justice Court. Approximately 2:30 a.m., deputies contacted Allen during a traffic stop on Highway 66 near Hoover Avenue. A records check showed Allen to have an active warrant. Allen was taken into custody without incident. A search of Allen’s purse revealed a pill bottle containing 16 pills identified as narcotic drugs. She was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News