The story that was published about Steven Upton ,who stabbed to death ,Thomas Comer 40, in Lake Havasu City on July 25,2016 , seems to be no justice at all. There has been numerous newspaper articles on Mr. Upton ,stating he will receive a 27 month prison sentence and be placed on probation . It seems this case doesn’t go by mandatory sentencing for felons , especially since Mr. Upton has been to prison in Arizona four different times,with the most recent being a few years ago. He also had two other cases after this stabbing as well! I would assume the law doesn’t apply to this man ,and I would like to know why a convicted felon multiple times over ,is probation eligible ? Where is the mandatory sentencing laws for this man? Where is the justice in this case ?
About The Author
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall