Chamber members truly are “Out of This World” and will be recognized at the Annual Celebration of Business and Annual Awards program on Friday, June 9 at the Bridgeview Room of Shugrue’s.
More than 200 members are expected to gather as we review accomplishments and look ahead to the issues and opportunities facing our city and region, as well as our organization. The function is the Chamber’s Annual Corporation Meeting and all members of the organization are invited to join in the celebration.
This year’s event theme is “Out of This World” – an outer space theme – and guests are welcome to match the theme with their own “out of this world” apparel.
The highlight of the event is the annual awards the Chamber will present that evening by the previous year’s recipient. Those awards are:
• Ambassador of the Year (nominated by the Ambassador Committee)
• Community Development and Improvement
• Chamber Volunteer of the Year
• Citizen of the Year
• Chamber Business of the Year
• Havasu Booster
• Whelan Leadership Award (sponsored by the Lake Havasu Chamber Foundation for Education & Leadership)
• Outstanding Young Professional
• Business and Education Leader
• Ethics in Business Award (sponsored by Lake Havasu City Rotary Club)
• Art of Hospitality Award (sponsored by the Lake Havasu Hospitality Association)
Nominations are available online with electronic submission. Nomination deadline is 4 p.m., Thursday, May 18.
Tickets are $40 per member and $50 for general admission.
Several Chamber member businesses have sponsored the function: Havasu Regional Medical Center, Lake Havasu City Rotary Club, Lake Havasu Hospitality Association, GDK CPA. Additional sponsors are the Chamber’s Chairman’s Circle Members: Mohave State Bank, Suddenlink, Today’s News-Herald, Aquarius Casino Resort, London Bridge Resort, Horizon Community Bank, Havasu Pest Control, Anderson Auto Group, Wells Fargo, Partnership for Economic Development, Shugrue’s Restaurant and Brewery Group, National Bank of Arizona, GDK CPA’s, Quality Inn and Havasu Dentistry.
Seating is limited so don’t delay with your RSVP by calling the Chamber at 928-855-4115, visiting www.havasuchamber.com, or RSVP via email to email@example.com.