NORAD, also known as the North American Aerospace Defense Command, is charting Santa’s course as he delivers presents to billions of homes around the world this Christmas. According to NORAD, the big man in red will visit 822 homes every second at a speed of 650 miles-a-second. How do you ask? Simple! With the assistance of Santa’s magical snow globe, he’s capable of stopping the space-time-continuum over every town, city and country his sleigh takes him, thus freezing time! Just click on Santa to follow his touching down in Arizona!
About The Author
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race