NORAD, also known as the North American Aerospace Defense Command, is charting Santa’s course as he delivers presents to billions of homes around the world this Christmas. According to NORAD, the big man in red will visit 822 homes every second at a speed of 650 miles-a-second. How do you ask? Simple! With the assistance of Santa’s magical snow globe, he’s capable of stopping the space-time-continuum over every town, city and country his sleigh takes him, thus freezing time! Just click on Santa to follow his touching down in Arizona!
About The Author
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Report: State’s drug, alcohol, suicide death rates to climb by 2025