The Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District responded to an out of district structure fire in the 8900 Block of Stockton Hill Rd. in north Kingman late Friday morning. Fire Chief Pat Moore said first arriving crews observed a fully-involved single family home with a basement.
The single occupant at home at the time was able to exit the home safely.
“A defensive attack was implemented to extinguish the fire due to the high heat and fire, exploding ammunition and venting propane tanks,” Moore said. “The occupant did seek medical treatment at KRMC for minor smoke inhalation.”
No dollar loss estimate or cause of the fire is currently available.