A Mohave County Sheriff’s deputy remains on paid leave following a November 21 family spat investigated by Bullhead City police. Sheriff Jim McCabe said the police department has charged Steven Armstrong with domestic violence, assault and two counts of disorderly conduct involving his wife and his mother-in-law. McCabe said the wife and mother-in-law have been charged with disorderly conduct. No information is yet available from the Bullhead City Police Department. McCabe said the sheriff’s office is conducting an internal investigation regarding Armstrong, who started working for the department in January, 2008.
About The Author
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Report: State’s drug, alcohol, suicide death rates to climb by 2025