The U.S. Postal Service reports it is moving forward with its plan to shut down the contract post unit that Craig Graves operates in downtown Kingman. Spokesman Peter Haas said the Postal Service has reached an agreement with an undisclosed downtown business to house a retail postal outlet beginning sometime in March. Haas said further information will be detailed in a forthcoming public announcement. Mohave County supervisor Gary Watson said he and supervisor Jean Bishop and officials with the city of Kingman continue their effort to get the Postal Service to reverse course and maintain the status quo in the contract operation.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase