It seems most everyone agrees that there’s much confusion surrounding Arizona’s Presidential preference election that is coming up March 22. In addition to being misunderstood, there are certain quirks associated with what is essentially a Presidential nomination process. Mohave County Voter Registration supervisor Kim Stewart said anyone who is registered as an Independent will be unable to vote in the Preference election unless they register as a Republican, Democrat or Green party member by February 22. She said anyone who is so-inclined can simply re-register back to their party of choice well in advance of the regular primary election coming up in August.
About The Author
- St. Vincent’s renovates urban garden, plans to project as teaching tool for kids, homeless
- December 15, 2017 Newscast
- Police Chief Jeri Williams calls community engagement critical to success
- Improving the game day experience: ASU football fans speak out
- Virtual reality? Facial recognition? Stadiums, fan experiences evolving