Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Adrian Lee Workman, 26, of Kingman, early Monday (7/27) afternoon for production of marijuana, felony. Approximately 11:00 a.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 3600 block of E Ryan Avenue during an unrelated incident. During the investigation, deputies observed two five-foot marijuana plants hanging inside a shed. Deputies contacted Workman who responded to the scene. Workman provided deputies with a medical marijuana card. The card allows Workman possession of marijuana, but not cultivation. The plants were seized. Workman was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Franks abruptly quits Congress, hours after setting Jan. 31 resignation
- Going for the bronze: Advocates push low- to no-cost ACA health plans
- December 8, 2017 Newscast
- Arizona-based exorcist: Half of world’s population has demons, he turns to Skype to release them
- Franks to resign in face of House Ethics probe of possible harassment