Lake Havasu City will be holding online auctions periodically over the course of the calendar year to dispose of surplus inventory. Information on how to participate in the auctions will be available on the City’s website www.lhcaz.gov. This auction is set to begin October 12, 2015 and will close two weeks after open date. Please visit www.publicsurplus.com for more specific auction and bidding information. Item(s) for sale will be available for viewing (only once) on an appointment-only basis by contacting 928-855-3978.
Current auction(s) consist of:
* 7051 – 1992 Spartan Ladder Fire Truck
* 7058 – 1994 Spartan Pumper Fire Truck
* 2217 – 2004 Ford Crown Victoria P.I.
* 2223 – 2005 Ford Crown Victoria P.I.
* 2244 – 2006 Ford Crown Victoria P.I.
* 2224 – 2005 Ford Crown Victoria P.I.
* 2248 – 2006 Ford Crown Victoria P.I.
* 2344 – 2005 Ford Explorer
* 4201 – 2000 Chevrolet 2500 P/U with Liftgate
* 4216 – 2001 Ford F150 P/U
* 1042 – 2005 Ford Crown Victoria
* 4291 – 2005 Chevrolet C4500 Service Body
* 3247 – 2003 Case Backhoe 580M
* 3308 – 2007 Crafco Crack Sealer
* 4229 – 2002 Ford Ranger XLT
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to final sales price of all items listed for sale with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment processing. This premium will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid. Payment for an awarded item(s) must be made directly to Public Surplus online by credit card or by wire transfer within five (5) business days of close of auction. If a Buyer chooses to pay with a credit card, please follow the instructions provided
on the website. The credit card limit per transaction is $4,000.00. For payments larger than this amount, a wire transfer would be required.
The awarded Buyer must remove auction item(s) within five (5) business days of notification by Public Surplus of receipt of payment, and within ten (10) business days from time and date of issuance of Notice of Award. Pickup available Monday through Friday only between the hours of 7:00AM and 1:30PM unless otherwise approved by seller. Any items not picked up within the time allotted will be awarded to the next responsive bidder. Please contact Bill Young for general auction information at 928-855-3978 or email@example.com