The Hualapai Nation Police Department will be conducting a Seat Belt and DUI Check Point on East Diamond Bar Road at Quartermaster Road, along with speed enforcement in an effort to deter aggressive, reckless and drunk driving. The Check Point will take place on December 22, 2014 from 5 am to 1030 am. The goal is to deter drivers and passengers who choose to drive while drinking and driving and those who fail to use safety restraints on the Hualapai Nation Tribal Reservation. In 2012 over 54 % of individuals killed in motor vehicle collisions were not wearing seat belts. East Diamond Bar Road is traveled by more than 45000 vehicles a month. In an effort to prevent tragedies from occurring, zero tolerance enforcement will take place during this event. The Hualapai Nation Police Department encourages drivers to slow down and buckle up, the life you save may be your own. For further information, contact Acting Sergeant Brian Frayer at (928)769-2220.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News