kingman fire deptThe Kingman Fire Department quickly extinguished a residential structure fire late Sunday night, November 16. Crews responded at 11:38 p.m. to the fire at 191 Sunrise Avenue. “Light smoke was reported emitting from the eves of the 1,680 square foot single story double-wide mobile home,” said Battalion Chief Bill Johnston. “The mobile home and contents were saved from a serious loss.” Johnston said fire damage was limited to about $5,000. He said three adults and two children are temporarily displaced by the fire that was caused by an electrical malfunction.

728x90-SWG-Safety-Web-Banner_2014