Bullhead City Police arrested Juan Steven Cabrera Gonzalez, 21, for sexual conduct with a minor and custodial interference after hiding his 14-year-old ‘runaway’ girlfriend. The girl’s mother reported she ran away from home in January, 2015 and she was entered in to the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) as a runaway juvenile. Police made several attempts to find the girl and her boyfriend. In May, police contacted Cabrera Gonzalez who advised that he had not seen or spoken to the runaway juvenile. On August 25th, police received information of their whereabouts in the 100 block of Palm Avenue. Inside the motel room, police located items belonging to the juvenile and Cabrera Gonzalez, including marijuana paraphernalia. Later that day, police located Cabrera Gonzalez and the juvenile. She was turned over to Arizona Department of Child Safety (DCS) and Cabrera Gonzalez was arrested and taken to the Kingman jail.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer