The S.A.R.A. Park Dog Park will be closed during the Winter Blast Fireworks Display beginning Thursday, February 12 continuing through Monday, February 16. The closure is necessary to ensure the safety of pets that may become frightened from the noise of the fireworks while using the facility. The Dog Park will reopen on Tuesday, February 17. Pet owners are encouraged to use the Lion’s Dog Park located at 1340 McCulloch Boulevard or the Avalon Dog Park located at 1294 Avalon Avenue during this time. Grounds crews will take advantage of the closure to perform routine and annual maintenance work during this time period also. For more information please contact the Maintenance Services Division at (928) 855-3377.
About The Author
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson