Satellite offices for property tax payments will not open in Lake Havasu and Bullhead City in October as planned. Mohave County treasurer Cindy Landa Cox said a legal opinion requiring accepting cash payments at those locations leaves her office short necessary staff and security to operate the satellite offices. Cox says payments can still be made through the treasurer’s office in Kingman.
About The Author
- Done deal: City votes in favor of renovating Suns’ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Jan. 23, 2019 Newscast
- What’s next for No More Deaths after latest convictions of volunteers?
- Opinions divided on whether former ASU standout Barry Bonds belongs in Hall of Fame
- Year after young daughter suffers stroke, father celebrates recovery by running marathon
- HAVASU POLICE ARREST IDENTITY THEFT TRIO on
- Merryman For Sheriff on
- Winter Storm Warning! Snow Possible through New Year’s Day on
- Supervisors Vote to Recommend Denial of Special Event Liquor License for Coconino Sheriff’s Candidate on