Various judicial officers were issued their oaths of office during a ceremony at the Mohave County courthouse Monday morning. Billy Sipe is the newest member of the judiciary having been appointed as pro tem Commissioner. Constables were not included in the courthouse ceremony. Newly-elected Ray Cullison told Mohave County Supervisors during their board meeting that the constables felt their exclusion was a “slap in the face”. Chairman Steve Moss said the Board of Supervisors will rectify what he called “an oversight”, swearing the constables in during the Board’s next meeting January 20.
About The Author
- Environmentalists, ranchers trade barbs in killing of Mexican gray wolf
- With as few as 100 left, Arizona turtle wins endangered species status
- Volunteers help DACA recipients through ‘nerve wracking’ renewal process
- September 20, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- West Valley developments aim to keep residents from commuting