Members of the skating community thanked public officials this week for working to improve the Rotary Park Skatepark in Bullhead City. They told City Council members Tuesday that the concrete surfaces were in bad shape and dangerous for skaters. At the same time, they thanked the City for a repair and maintenance effort taking place at the facility this week. They also asked for installation of lights so they can skate at night during sizzling summer temperatures. City officials said light installation at the skate park is under consideration.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns