The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal treatment on the following streets the week of November 21st as a part of the 28th Neighborhood Street Improvement Program (NSIP 28):
· North Ave from the intersection at Highway 95 to the intersection at Gloria Ave
· Nottingham Dr from the intersection at Rising Sun Rd to the intersection at Childress Way.
· Avenida Grande from the intersection at Valley Vista Dr to the intersection at Corona Vista
· The Eastbound Lane of Merrill Ave from the intersection at Highway 95 to the intersection at Merrill Ln
· Avenida Grande from the intersection at Corona Vista to the intersection at Paseo Grande
Driving on a road that has received a slurry or microsurface treatment before it has had time to set will decrease the lifespan of the treatment and may cause property damage to vehicles and driveways. Slurry seal is a process that is used to preserve existing asphalt. It is significantly less expensive than new asphalt, but it preserves the existing roadway. The City will not be liable if you drive through the tender slurry.
Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/nsip28 for the most up-to-date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about NSIP 28 should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to NSIP 28 should call (928)234-8752.