According to Moahve County Supervisor Buster Johnson BLM has taken control of incident command. A back burn has been done to protect Golden Shores and the Az side of the fire should be contained. Still need to be cautious as shifting winds can spark new areas of concern.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political