Tiffany Construction will be constructing two emergency access drives off of State Highway 95 in south Lake Havasu City that will allow emergency vehicles access to land locked areas during flooding. Work will be confined to the SR 95 and Sweetwater Avenue right of ways. Construction events are expected to begin January 5, 2014, and will include work near Brodie Drive and Powell Drive intersections at Sweetwater Avenue. This is a 30 day project and should not cause any major delays or major traffic disruptions. Please proceed slowly and exercise caution when approaching the work zones and observe all traffic control and signs as heavy equipment and personnel will be working in these areas. Hours of construction will be from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Questions can be directed to the Operations Department at (928)-855-0336.
About The Author
September 22, 2016
August 7, 2016
July 26, 2016
March 10, 2017
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall