A severe storm roared through Kingman Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Public Works Director Rob Owen said fierce winds flipped over a couple of heavy steel garbage bins. Owen said city crews have been busy cleaning up debris from streets throughout the community. He said there was also some minor damage to public infrastructure. Owen noted that repairs will be necessary where raging floodwater undercut pavement at the intersection of Kenwood and Eastern Avenue. Public safety concerns had city officials cancel Saturday’s Andy Devine Days parade. It was only the second weather related cancellation in some 20 years for the parade.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast