Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested LJ Allen, 56, of Kingman, Friday (8/21) morning for driving on a suspended license and a probation violation warrant issued by Kingman Municipal Court, both misdemeanors. Approximately 7:13 a.m., deputies conducted a traffic stop on a speeding vehicle on County Route 1 at milepost 7 and contacted Allen, the driver. A records check showed Allen to have a suspended license and an active warrant. Allen was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail. The vehicle was towed from the scene. Allen was also issued a written warning for traveling 58 miles per hour in a posted 45 MPH zone.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns