TOP TEN NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS THAT ALWAYS FAIL
* Drinking less makes the number ten spot – typically broken within seconds of the new year! At the STroke of Midnight, the first toast to the new year drowns out that pesky resolution of drinking less.
* Number 9 is “Quit Smoking.” Nine times out of ten, a smoker will take a puff of their favorite cancer stick within a week of tossing the pack on December 31.
* These resolutions never seem to ADD UP! “Save Money” and “Get Out Of Debt” makes numbers 7 and 8 on the Top Ten Flops!
* One resolution usually stresses people out the most – “Avoiding Stress” ranks number 6 on the List.
* “Spend More Time With Friends and Family” rounds out the Top 5. Busy lives and crazy work schedules put a damper on family fun.
* And numbers 4, 3 and 2, resolutions that will undoubtedly be broken, include getting “Healthy,” “Exercising,” and “Eating Right.”