Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Kaesey Craig Juber, 26, of Littlefield, early Friday (1/16) evening for driving on a suspended license and suspended vehicle registration, misdemeanors. Approximately6:10 p.m., deputies conducted a traffic stop on Highway 91 and East Old Pioneer Road. Deputies contacted the driver identified as Juber. A records check showed Juber to have a suspended license. Juber was taken into custody without incident. A computer check showed the vehicle registration was suspended for mandatory insurance. He was transported and booked into the Mesquite Jail. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer