The Kingman High School Drama club presents a play performance Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. Student stage manager Jennifer Nowicki said the production features a creative, youthful twist on the Romeo and Juliet Shakespeare classic. Nowicki said the enjoyable and entertaining production stretches over two hours, including intermission. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. at the KHS Auditorium on Bank Street. General admission is $5, students are charged $3 and veterans get in free.
About The Author
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?