The Kingman High School Drama club presents a play performance Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. Student stage manager Jennifer Nowicki said the production features a creative, youthful twist on the Romeo and Juliet Shakespeare classic. Nowicki said the enjoyable and entertaining production stretches over two hours, including intermission. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. at the KHS Auditorium on Bank Street. General admission is $5, students are charged $3 and veterans get in free.
About The Author
October 16, 2015
January 22, 2015
February 16, 2017
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall