Bullhead City (Ariz) – July 25, 2014 – The Bullhead City Police Department is investigating a rash of vehicle burglaries in various Bullhead City neighborhoods.
Police believe the suspect/s vehicle may be a silver/light colored newer model Land Rover or Range Rover with a sunroof.
Many victims left their car doors unlocked and valuables in plain view.
Here are some vehicle burglary prevention tips:
· Always lock your doors and roll up your windows.
· Do not leave valuables in your car. (especially purses, wallets and firearms).
· If you have a pull out stereo or detachable faceplate stereo, take it with you.
· Do not leave money in your ashtray or in plain view.
· Do not leave your garage door remote inside your vehicle if it’s parked in your driveway. If it is stolen, change the remote frequency.
· Never attached a tag with your name and address on your key ring. If the keys are lost or stolen, the tag will lead the thief directly to your car or home.
· Park in well lit areas.
· Consider an alarm system.
If you have any information on any recent vehicle burglaries, please contact the Bullhead City Police Department at(928) 763-9200.