Mohave County is set to begin the New Year spending about $915,000 on new vehicles. The Board of Supervisors is asked to approve the expenditures during their January 5 meeting in Kingman. County Administrator Mike Hendrix said the county routinely purchases new vehicles each year to maintain its fleet. The Martin Swanty dealership in Kingman is earmarked for a $29,000 expenditure while the county intends to buy 27 other vehicles from dealerships in the Phoenix area.
About The Author
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?