Both the Elections Department and Voter Registration Department have received cases of the “Voter Education Guide” pamphlets from the Arizona Clean Elections. The Guide is a “Statewide and Legislative Candidate Statement Pamphlet”in both regular print and large print. Anyone is welcome to come to pick up these guides—as many as you want! The office is located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building, 700 W Beale St., Kingman AZ.
About The Author
January 11, 2015
January 31, 2015
February 26, 2015
March 16, 2015
- September 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Virtual reality could be Diamondbacks’ next preparation tool
- Economist: Lack of postsecondary education will hurt U.S. economy
- Tell us: Are you concerned about the new iPhone’s facial recognition technology?
- Phoenix officials work to expand and improve city light rail system