Both the Elections Department and Voter Registration Department have received cases of the “Voter Education Guide” pamphlets from the Arizona Clean Elections. The Guide is a “Statewide and Legislative Candidate Statement Pamphlet”in both regular print and large print. Anyone is welcome to come to pick up these guides—as many as you want! The office is located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building, 700 W Beale St., Kingman AZ.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast