Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Arthur David Desouza, 53, of Fort Mohave, Saturday (12/27) evening on a misdemeanor warrant for false reporting issued by Bullhead City Justice Court. Approximately 7:47 p.m., deputies contacted Desouza at a residence in the 4200 block of Infantry Road regarding his active warrant where he was taken into custody without incident. Desouza was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political