Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Gabriella Lucia Portillo, 42, of Fort Mohave, Wednesday (1/7) evening on an outstanding warrant. Deputies observed a vehicle parked out in the desert approximately 40 yards from an intersection of Chaparral Road and Ruby Street. At about 10:40 p.m., deputies pulled their patrol vehicle behind the parked vehicle and observed it was occupied by an adult male driver and an adult female passenger. Deputies contacted the occupants and they advised that they were there to talk. A records check showed the female passenger identified as Portillo to have a failure to appear misdemeanor warrant issued by Bullhead City Justice Court. Portillo was taken into custody without incident. She was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns